BCI Annual Conference May 1-2, 2015
We believers need to be reminded that we are actively engaged in warfare. It started in the garden of Eden and won’t end until the last enemy is destroyed.
The folks we counsel are also in a spiritual battle. In fact, that is why they come. They need someone who understands the different battles we all face, and can better equip them so they can return to their battles encouraged, strengthened and ready to overcome. Whether those battles are with relationships (most are!), or with current culture, the Bible is sufficient, practical and thorough.
Dr. Jim Newheiser and his wife, Carol, tackle some serious battles all believers face, aided by our gifted workshop speakers. BCI is here for you! And, we are here to glorify God. Let us refresh ourselves this first weekend in May so we can return (at peace!) to battle for the souls of those He loves. – Rev. Joe Propri, Director of BCI
- Course One: Renewing Your Mind Mar 13-14, 2015 @ Garden Heights Baptist Church
- Course Four: Practice Your Counsel: Mar 20-21, 2015 @ Cornerstone Bible Fellowship
- Course Three: Learning to Discern Mar 27-28 @ Bailey Road Baptist Church
- Course Two: Conquering Common Problems: Apr 10-11, 2015 @ Garden Heights Baptist Church
- Course One: Renewing Your Mind Apr 17-18 @ Louisville Baptist Temple
- Course Four: Learning to Discern Apr 24-25 @ Bailey Road Baptist Church
- Course Three: Learning to Discern May 15-16, 2015 @ Garden Heights Baptist Church
- Course 5: Getting Marriage Right May 30, 2015 @ Bailey Road Baptist Church
||Visit Our Store|