- We believe in the final authority and the total sufficiency of the Scriptures in the matters of doctrine and counsel. The Bible is the inspired, the infallible, sufficient, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe that a person is justified by grace through faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is progressively sanctified and finally glorified.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved unto the resurrection of life, and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and His church, and that we ought to manifest that unity wherever and whenever possible.